You are here Privacy & Terms Of Service Policy
Privacy & Terms Of Service Policy
Privacy & Terms Of Service Policy
What This Privacy & Terms Of Service Policy Covers
This Privacy & Terms Of Service Policy pertains to the use of the ‘Panther Leads | Marketing Technology' websites - which also includes portions of the websites that are co-branded or co-labeled with a third party name or brand (the "Panther Leads Website" or "Panther Leads" or the "[Website] url").
This Privacy & Terms Of Service Policy covers how ‘Panther Leads | Marketing Technology' treats personal information that ‘Panther Leads collects and receives. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number.
‘Panther Leads allows users to upload and display User Content on the ‘Panther Leads Website and/or on other websites using the ‘Panther Leads "Embeddable Player." You have a choice of assigning one of two privacy settings to each User Content you post. These include:
- Private. User Content that you publish as "Private" ("Private User Content") will be accessible to you and ‘Panther Leads personnel in connection with the operation and administration of the Website.
- Public. User Content that you publish as "Public" ("Public User Content") will be accessible to all ‘Panther Leads users of the ‘Panther Leads Website, whether or not they are registered ‘Panther Leads users and to all partners, affiliates, agents, designees, licensors, licensees or sublicensees (collectively, "Partners"). Furthermore, any ‘Panther Leads user can publish your Public User Content on a website other than the ‘Panther Leads Website, using the Embeddable Player. In addition, Public User Content may also be available for other ‘Panther Leads users to modify, copy, download, or combine with other User Content.
You understand and agree that while ‘Panther Leads enables you to control who may access your User Content, if you opt to publish your content or otherwise distribute it to other third parties you are making your submissions available to individuals in ways ‘Panther Leads cannot and does not control. If you do choose to share your information with third parties ‘Panther Leads is not responsible for use of your data by any such third party.
consistent with its Terms and Conditions ‘Panther Leads and its partners shall have no liability whatsoever in connection with or arising out of your decision to publish User Content as "Shared" or "Public" including without limitation decisions you may make to change how this User Content is published. You may later decide to change the access settings to the User Content you publish, but you should be aware that there may still be copies of the content available publicly which ‘Panther Leads cannot and does not control.
Information Collection and How it is Used:
‘Panther Leads collects personal information when you create your user account with ‘Panther Leads to use ‘Panther Leads Services (as defined in the Terms and Conditions) or to post content on the ‘Panther Leads Website. When you register we ask for your full name, your email address, your age and certain optional information such as your gender.
When you register and create your own account profile, ‘Panther Leads will use your personal information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the ‘Panther Leads Service and Website including personalization and customization based on what you share with ‘Panther Leads or what ‘Panther Leads learns about you from your use of the Website.
Information you share publicly online may be shared or used in ways ‘Panther Leads cannot and does not control in any way. Such information might include information you share online in message or discussion boards, emails, chat areas, within your public profile, etc. Others could collect, use, and disclose this information. ‘Panther Leads cannot guarantee the security of such information that you disclose or communicate online in public areas such as message boards, chat rooms, and within your public profile and you do so at your own risk.
While ‘Panther Leads currently does not charge fees to create an account at this time, ‘Panther Leads reserves the right at any time to charge fees for access to new ‘Panther Leads content or services or to portions (or all) of the existing Website or Service. If you would like to obtain a paid account, we will ask for your billing address, phone number, and credit card information. Consistent with this policy, ‘Panther Leads will take steps to secure this information and access the information only for matters related to payment processing. Payment information will not be shared with others unless or except in connection with processing of payments and if so, subject to strict confidentiality obligations.
‘Panther Leads displays targeted advertisements based on personal information that is exhibited in your profile.
‘Panther Leads automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookie, and the page you request. ‘Panther Leads uses information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, research, and anonymous reporting. ‘Panther Leads may correlate this information with the personal information of individual users.
IP addresses may be used for various purposes, including:
- To diagnose or service technology problems reported by our users or engineers which are associated with the IP addresses controlled by a specific web company or ISP.
- To tailor advertising based on geographic area or other information derived from your IP address. Aggregate information derived from IP addresses may also be reported to advertisers.
- To estimate the total number of users visiting the ‘Panther Leads Website from specific geographical regions.
- To make sure that users are not voting for themselves or friends during contests or promotions.
We may place a text file called a "cookie" in the browser files of your computer, or use similar technologies to enhance or personalize the Website and our relationship with you. The cookie itself does not contain personal information although it will enable us to relate your use of this Website to information that you have specifically and knowingly provided. But the only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply yourself. A cookie can't read data off your hard disk or read cookie files created by other sites.
You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is set.
If you reject all cookies, you will not be able to use ‘Panther Leads products or services that require you to "sign in," and you may not be able to take full advantage of the ‘Panther Leads Service or Website.
‘Panther Leads uses its own cookies and may use similar technologies for a number of purposes, including to:
- Access your information when you "sign in";
- Keep track of preferences you specify while you are using Panther Lead's Service;
- Display the most appropriate advertising banners, based on your interests and activity on the ‘Panther Leads Website;
- Estimate and report our total audience size and traffic;
- Conduct research to improve Panther Lead's content and services; and
- Otherwise authenticate users and enhance, personalize, or customize your use of the Website.
‘Panther Leads may use third-party authorized service providers under contracts with ‘Panther Leads to assist ‘Panther Leads in displaying advertising to you, and in such case may share the information in the cookie ‘Panther Leads collects with such service providers.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
When you post User Content to the ‘Panther Leads Website, your ‘Panther Leads ID or alias that you are posting under is visible to other users.
If you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return.
‘Panther Leads may share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies in the following circumstances:
- If you submit personally identifiable information to us through the Website to create your own account profile, we may share your personally identifiable information with employees, contractors, agents doing work for ‘Panther Leads or other third parties to provide you with the features and functionality of the ‘Panther Leads Website and Service and to personalize and enhance our business relationship with you.
- ‘Panther Leads may share non-personally identifiable aggregated demographic information with third parties (including Partners), such as "53% of users who regularly user ‘Panther Leads chat are between the ages of 18 and 24" or the like.
- ‘Panther Leads may also share your personal information and/or aggregate information with our, technical consultants, third party auditors and other third parties who work with us to create or maintain the Website, enhance its functionality or provide associated services.
- There may be portions of the Website, from time to time, that are co-branded or co-labeled with the brand or name belonging to one of Panther Lead's Partners. Although ‘Panther Leads will own any non-personally identifiable and personally identifiable information collected about you from one of these co-branded areas, such information may be shared by ‘Panther Leads with that Partner.
- ‘Panther Leads may share personal information about Website users with third parties if doing so is appropriate to carry out a user's request, render its services or, if it reasonably believes that doing so is legally required or is in Panther Lead's interest to protect its property or other legal rights or the rights or property of others.
- If ‘Panther Leads should ever file for bankruptcy or have its assets sold to or merge with another entity, information ‘Panther Leads receives from you from this Website is a ‘Panther Leads asset and may be transferred.
Third Party Advertisers
An Important Note on Children and Privacy
‘Panther Leads does not knowingly collect or maintain personally identifiable information from persons under 13 years of age. If ‘Panther Leads learns that such information has been collected on our Website ‘Panther Leads will take the appropriate steps to delete this information. Any person who provides their personal information to ‘Panther Leads through this Website represents that they are 13 years of age or older.
You can change your ‘Panther Leads account information at any time.
You can delete your ‘Panther Leads account at any time from your settings page; however, please note that your identification, billing and contact information may remain in Panther Lead's records for some period.
We may send you certain communications relating to the ‘Panther Leads Service, such as service announcements and administrative messages that are considered part of your ‘Panther Leads account.
No data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make reasonable efforts to ensure security on our systems. In certain areas, we use secure server software (SSL) and firewalls to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software.
If ‘Panther Leads learns of a security systems breach we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. ‘Panther Leads may post a notice on our Website if a security breach occurs. If this happens, you will need a web browser enabling you to view the Website. ‘Panther Leads may also send an email to you at the email address you have provided to us in these circumstances. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing. To receive free written notice of a security breach (or to withdraw your consent from receiving electronic notice) you should notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the existing regulatory environment, ‘Panther Leads cannot ensure that all of your personally identifiable information and communications will remain private and will never be disclosed in ways not otherwise described in this Policy. Therefore, although we maintain and make every effort to comply with evolving privacy standards, we do not promise, nor should you expect, that your personally identifiable information or private communications will always remain private.
Your ‘Panther Leads account information is password-protected. It is your responsibility to keep your password private. Do not share your password with anyone.
Guaranteed ROI or Refund Policy
‘Panther Leads Websites‘ Guarantee Satisfaction and an ROI - Complete satisfaction or an Immediate Unquestionable Refund minus Third Party Costs & Charges beyond our control.
If you have questions or suggestions please use you the help form or you can contact us at:
Panther | Leads Marketing Technology
Avenida Juan Carlos I
Malaga, ES 29680
Updated: January 22nd, 2011